Business Analyst/Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation.
You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- System analysis of cross-platform products
- Writing feature, stories and requirements documents
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Previous experience in Agile methodology — an advantage
Front End Developer
We are currently looking for talented and motivated Front End Developers.
- Handle challenges by finding and adopting the most suitable technology solutions
- Design, build and manage our components in order to deliver great software and drive the product and the company’s vision forward
- Take an active part in hands-on development of the product.
- Good understanding of design, layout and usability best practices Experience consuming RESTful services and working in a Server-Oriented Architecture Experience with web analytics and A-B testing frameworks is an advantage
- Previous experience in Agile methodology, Github and Jira — an advantage
Quality Assurance Manual Tester
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Execute test scripts and reviewing result
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks (jira, postman, ect.)
Delivery Project Manager
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will have Full responsibility for planning and managing version/project, this includes ensuring that projects are delivered on time, meets business, quality & technical requirements.
The Project Delivery Manger will lead the Dev teams, execution and integration from requirement definition and planning until successful delivery at the customer environment. Will have Strong matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces – R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, Support, Customer Success etc.
- Matrix manage delivery of one or more development teams in an Agile environment.
- Be the Focal point for any delivery related issue- content delivered, scope changes, schedule adherence etc.
- Conduct Status updates sessions for C level management.
- Integrate and cooperate with other company departments and 3rd parties to deliver interdependent features/versions
- Be the one that holds strong business understanding, product proficiency and technical understanding- to make the right decisions and spot the risks.
- Drive the RND and the company to new heights!
- 3+ years of managerial experience in software development as team leader, project manager or delivery manager
- Significant experience in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Ability to understand wide perspective system view, including high and low level technical architecture
- Ability to facilitate, debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
- Ability to lead cross departments processes, and lead implementation of new processes
- Ability to spot and mitigate risks in an ultra-dynamic environment
- Significant experience with project management tools- Jira, MS Project.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ approach.
- Self-motivated and independent
- Experience in Online Gaming/ Sport betting- advantage
- High Level of English- verbal and written- must.
- A Team Player