The Report Manager is responsible for to manage and adapt all report for the marketing team and Stakeholder. (performance report, Business report, Monthly….)
- Create template and presentation for Marketing managers.
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Export Data for different sources
- Responsible for examining, measuring and setting-up baselines for key site performance metrics (conversion rate standards, Acquisition flow rates, etc.) used to measure improvement and progress over time.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Actively investigate our competitors to know what is the best practice or products
- Strong analytical skills
- SQL Knowledge
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with other
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Fluent\Mother tongue English