Quality Assurance Manual Tester
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Execute test scripts and reviewing result
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks (jira, postman, ect.)