Delivery Project Manager
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will have Full responsibility for planning and managing version/project, this includes ensuring that projects are delivered on time, meets business, quality & technical requirements.
The Project Delivery Manger will lead the Dev teams, execution and integration from requirement definition and planning until successful delivery at the customer environment. Will have Strong matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces – R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, Support, Customer Success etc.
- Matrix manage delivery of one or more development teams in an Agile environment.
- Be the Focal point for any delivery related issue- content delivered, scope changes, schedule adherence etc.
- Conduct Status updates sessions for C level management.
- Integrate and cooperate with other company departments and 3rd parties to deliver interdependent features/versions
- Be the one that holds strong business understanding, product proficiency and technical understanding- to make the right decisions and spot the risks.
- Drive the RND and the company to new heights!
- 3+ years of managerial experience in software development as team leader, project manager or delivery manager
- Significant experience in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Ability to understand wide perspective system view, including high and low level technical architecture
- Ability to facilitate, debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
- Ability to lead cross departments processes, and lead implementation of new processes
- Ability to spot and mitigate risks in an ultra-dynamic environment
- Significant experience with project management tools- Jira, MS Project.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ approach.
- Self-motivated and independent
- Experience in Online Gaming/ Sport betting- advantage
- High Level of English- verbal and written- must.
- A Team Player