Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for experienced, passionate, and creative English copywriter to join our team. This sport fan will be responsible to deliver all the copies that we will use for our content marketing.
- Create unique, appealing and fresh content
- Achieve important social media and content marketing KPIs
- Create a regular publishing schedule based on sports events and promote content through social advertising if needed
- Learning online content marketing strategies
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools and update website content as needed
- Collaborate with writers and reporters to ensure social media content is up to date
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Significant knowledge and passion for sports in general, and a football fan in particular
- English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills.
- 1 year of experience in web content writing: blogs, social media, news platforms.
- Fluency in Microsoft Windows-based desktop applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good organizational skills, open-minded, flexible and proactive.
- Content Writing oriented to brand awareness. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Desire to be part of a team.
- Good time-management skills. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.